When choosing fonts for your website, it is important to consider how you will be using them.
First, do you already have a Style Guide, Mood Board, Business Cards, or Letterhead? If so, ask yourself if you want to continue with those style?
Once you have a rough idea of what you would like your fonts to look like, it is time to start looking. There are a wide variety of fonts available that will fit the needs of your website. The most important thing to remember is to find a font that is suited for your style and readability.
Here are some resources that might help
- Wonderful font samples: https://fonts.ilovetypography.com/
- You can browse all of the Google Fonts: https://fonts.google.com/
- The glossary of all things font-related: https://www.fontshop.com/glossary
- Font psychology: https://www.canva.com/learn/font-psychology/
- How to choose perfect font palettes: https://www.canva.com/learn/perfect-font-palettes/
If you are interested in finding a specific font for your website or already have one in mind, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to create a style guide or mood board for you.